George Androutsos was born in 1976 in Athens.
He studied painting at the School of Fine Arts, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki (AUTh), he also studied Physics at AUTh and holds a Master Degree (MA) in History of Philosophy of the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, he is currently working on his PhD in Aesthetics at the NTUA.
He has written articles in journals (electronics and literature) and has participated in conferences of philosophy (10th Congress of Philosophy of Science, Hellenic Society of Philosophy – Department of Philosophy, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, 23rd World Congress of Philosophy, Athens, Panhellenic SCA Conference “Aesthetics and Ethics”, TEI of Athens 2015).
He has been working for several years as a substitute teacher in primary education.
He is a member of the Chamber of Fine Arts of Greece and SKETVE, he has also participated in the international Neutral-Ism movement (Francesco Perili) and has participated in many group exhibitions in Greece and abroad (France, Spain, Italy, Belgium, Czech Rep. FYROM, USA, etc.). He also has 3 solo exhibitions in Greece and France. His work has been presented in various sites and magazines. His works adorn the deck of the Greek television series “The House of Emma”.
Also his work has been selected by international jury at the following International Biennials:
1) International Biennial of Drawing, Pilsen 2014, Czech Rep.
2) Osten Biennial of Drawing 2016, Skopia.
3) 17th INTERBIFEP International Biennial of Portrait, Tuzla 2018, Bosnia & Herzegovina.
4) Osten Biennial of Drawing 2018, Skopia.
1) 1st Prize in Drawing of the 4th National Competition of SKETVE for non members, Thessaloniki 2014.
2) 1st Prize of the whole exhibition in the 4th National Competition of SKETVE for non members, Thessaloniki 2014.
3) Finalist Award, top 50 finalist contest, Circle Foundation for the Arts, 6/12/2017.
4) Honorable Mention Award, among 1072 artists for the Artist of the Year 2017, Circle Foundation for the Arts, 29/1/2018.
5) Semi Finalist, ArtBox Project New York 01, New York, USA, 2018.
6) Award winner “Artist of the Future” , CACM, 2020.